Have you started your Easter cards yet? It’s a great time to start. We’ve got a watercolor Easter card idea today that you can make for your favorite friends.
If you’ve been around us any time at all, then you know that Easter is Ann’s favorite holiday. She always got cutesy Easter cards from her mom, but that’s not the reason why.
It’s the reason for Easter that makes her love it so.
But do you realize that Easter is only 7 weeks away? Here’s out Watercolor Easter card idea that we loved making with the Easter Promise stamp set that is featured in the current Mini Catalog.
I reminded Ann that we hadn’t used Rococo Rose anytime recently, so we started there. You can make it with any combination that suits you.
This color combination speaks of Spring to me. You can check out other color combinations we’ve used over the years in over 50 Easter card ideas here.
Watercolor Easter Card Tips
- Be sure to let the background dry completely before stamping the greeting.
- Give yourself extra time for this card to allow drying of the background.
- The Stamparatus is important for your best success in stamping the greeting.
- Padding on your Stamparatus platform will help as well.
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code RNDYJBM7 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code RNDYJBM7 .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
PLUS – we’re mailing out the March release of new Sale-a-Bration items that will only be available the month of March. If you’ve shopped in 2020, be watching your mail box. If you haven’t shopped with us this year, it’s not too late to get on the list!
I was one busy boy!