Ann had a wedding card in her head last night and was inspired to used Fall colors.
But before I share this cool card, let me first thank all our Veterans by sharing one of my puppy pictures when I was half my age.
She couldn’t help herself. She knew that she wanted to color with the Stampin’ Blends. And she thought that Fall colors would put a new spin on the Bloom and Grow stamp set.
You see, flowers are usually colored in Spring or Summer colors. Pastels or Brights. But this time, we thought that more Regal colors were what we were aiming for.
Fall Wedding Card Colors:
Here are the Stampin’ Blends colors that we used:
- Pumpkin Pie Combo Stampin’ Blends
- Old Olive Combo Stampin’ Blends
- Balmy Blue Combo Stampin’ Blends
- Mango Melody Light Stampin’ Blend
But what’s unique is that the card base isn’t any of these colors! We even tested some!
We laid the layered focal piece onto different colors so we could select the right one.
We tried Pumpkin Pie.
We tried Old Olive.
We tried Balmy Blue.
But we decided on Cajun Craze.
Of course that was before we put the Holiday Rhinestones on.
So, don’t you think this would be a perfect wedding card? It wouldn’t have to be fall.
Color is an important part of any card.
And color is one of the things that we like about making our own cards.
You can make things any color you want. You could match the flowers to the wedding colors that the bride has chosen.
I mean, other than a flower shop or florist, where would you find a Pumpkin Pie flower?
We could’ve used Stampin’ Write Markers to color, but we really prefer Stampin’ Blends whenenever we can. Ann says that they color so smoothly and they blend so well.
Perhaps this isn’t the card for you. We have almost 50 wedding card ideas here.
If it is a card you’d like to make, you can load up on the supplies you don’t already have here.
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code 773SM7T2 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 773SM7T2 .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.