We just discovered that January is Creativity Month!
Now I don’t think that is too surprising because around here EVERY month is creativity month!
And what better way to inspire creativity than to start coloring with your alcohol markers (AKA Stampin’ Blends)!
- Use Whisper White for the greeting instead of Blushing Bride card stock.
- We thought Whisper White would be too much white.
- Use Shimmery Basic Black Ribbon instead of the free Sale-A-Bration Basic Gray ribbon.
- We thought black would bring the joy level of the card down.
I still think she’ll like it. She’s just one of those people that you like to be around.
This card is for a terminally ill person so we want to get it in the mail pretty quickly. Ann colored the new Petal Passion Designer Series Paper with these Stampin’ Blends Markers: (You can buy them separately, but I barked about how you can get them at a bargain like my friend Lynda did in this post.)
Honestly? We really liked the DSP turned over after coloring. It was a great abstract look.
So before I run and catch the new mail lady, here’s what we used to make this card. Just click on any picture for more details or to start your shopping cart.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!