Have you been thinking of something different to do with your life? It’s an exciting time to be a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator! Just have a chat with Ann at 530-761-5090 to see if this is the right time to plant YOUR seed! (contact us & we’ll call on our dime!)
Until you’re ready to chat, here are a few questions others have already asked.
- Are there any requirements to becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator?
– You need to be at least 18 years old & be a US Citizen or resident to be on our team of 24/7 Stampers. Some of our team lives in Puerto Rico because you must live in one of the 50 states, on one of our worldwide military bases or in one of the U.S. territories to be in our community of 24/7 Stampers. There are other countries that have Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators – they’re just not on our team. If you would like us to find someone in your home country to help you get started, just let us know & we’ll have someone contact you. Of course, it helps if you love stamping!
- Where will I get ideas?
– Stampin’ Up! & Ann have many resources for you. Ann and I have a private site JUST for our 24/7 Stampers. AND we sponsor a Facebook group that is exclusive to our 24/7 Stampers. PLUS we have optional group online and personal training available. The largest part of the Stampin’ Up! website is in a demonstrator only password protected area just waiting for you! There’s a semi-monthly magazine with recognition & stampin’ inspiration. Plus there’s the Stampin’ Connection where demonstrators share their art & business ideas with one another.
- Do I have to hold parties & classes?
– Buy your stamps at a discount or try one of the many ways to turn your hobby into a gold mine as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. You can take one road or both! Ann can help you find the road that you want to travel. Workshops, parties, classes & clubs are just the tip of the iceberg. Being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator means that you are your own boss. You can make as much or as little as you’d like because your pay is directly related to your efforts. Ann can help you figure out how to help you get what YOU want from your Stampin’ Up! experience – even if that means no selling at all.
- Is there a minimum that have to sell?
– This is one of the most popular question that hopeful stampers ask Ann & it usually turns out to be less of a challenge than you might think. You need to place orders for at least $300 a quarter. That’s an average of just $100 a month. Many people spend more than that a month already. And if you’re lucky, they’ll be your customers! (Your purchases count too.)
- What happens if don’t sell the minimum?
– Well, they don’t come take your stamps away! Stampin’ Up! doesn’t start counting the time until it’s your first FULL quarter. For example, if you start in November, you have until the end of March to sell your first $300. This helps you get a head start, but most people find that it’s so much easier than they thought it would be!
While it may seem scary at first – like new things often do – most new demonstrators on our team find that making the minimum is a lot easier than they thought it would be.
- Are there incentives when I do well?
– Why, YES! There are incentives at every level.
- 20% or more off your orders of any size.
- Hostess benefits on orders over $150 too!
- Quick Start Challenges & free stamps when you meet them over the first 3-6 months.
- Be part of a team of stampers that love paper crafting as much as you do.
- There are many more but you’ve got to get started first! Before you go to our instructions page to start the process, I’ll leave you with a thought from a very wise man…
“You may never know what results come of your actions,
but if you do nothing, there will be no results.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi
Still have questions? Give Ann a call at (530) 674-5090 or email her here.