What would you use a little lamb card for? Would you use it for Easter? Or would you use it for a baby card? (We have 20 Baby Card ideas here that we’ve shared over the years.)
By leaving the greeting off the front of the card, we can add anything we’d like on the inside. Or we can just write on the inside and use it as a notecard.
Of course, we made it in my favorite huMAN’s favorite color – blue! Balmy Blue, in fact.
Ann got a little coloring time in with her Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers. She really loves using them. Here are the ones that Ann used:
Isn’t he a cutie? My favorite huMAN liked him too. What was not to like? The card was blue and the lamb was cute!It’s the first time we used the Welcome Easter stamp set.
Here’s a little secret: When Ann lived in England, her mom would come to visit. Whenever they would drive by a field of sheep, her mom would say “Look at the lamb chops!”. Ann thought she was talking about eating them, but she was talking about the puppet!
Little Lamb Card Making Tips
- We ran the stamped background layer through the Subtle Embossing Folder twice.
- Once vertical.
- Once horizontal.
- Ann colored the lamb on Shimmery White Cardstock before punching him out with the Label Me Lovely Punch
Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code HE6RJU7M when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code HE6RJU7M .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code HE6RJU7M and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers