We make sympathy cards for humans so why not a cat sympathy card for a pet owner?
Our dear friend’s cat passed away after many, many years of friendship. We know that she’ll miss her – even though she’s a cat.
It’s hard to find a cat sympathy card in a store, but it’s easy to make one.
The cat had long gray hair, so she’s a pretty Silver Foil silhouette on our card.
We wanted to use up our roll of Petal Pink/Whisper White Variegated Ribbon that’s being retired and thought that Gray Granite would be the perfect gray.
I’m glad we’ve been saving this piece of Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut Specialty paper because I think it looks perfect on this.
We’re hoping it makes her feel better. And I hope that it’s a while before she realizes that we used the dog stamp set to make it! (If you’re reading this, I truly apologize, Cindy.)
Cat Sympathy Card Making Supply List
But first, here are a few things you should know about this list:
- The Silver Foil Sheets increase in price on June 4th.
- The Variegated Petal Pink Ribbon is while supplies last.
- The Delightfully Detailed Specialty Paper is while supplies last.
- If you like the stamp set & dogs, you will save 10% when you get the Happy Tails stamp set and Dog Punch as a Bundle before June 3rd.
- While we don’t have a category for pet sympathy cards, we do have over 80 sympathy card ideas you can check out here.
We hope you don’t have to make a cat sympathy card for a dear friend anytime soon.