Many stampers have a hard time making masculine cards. And what are you going to do about a masculine Valentine card?
Stamper Dog to the rescue!
Today’s card is good for anyone but is perfect for the man in your life. And what’s really cool is that the Just Sayin’ stamp set is an All Occasion stamp set. You can use it all year long!
Take a look first. Then I’ll give you a few tips on this Smokey Slate and Raspberry Ripple card.
These are quick notes – not full instructions – but they should be able to get you through. Click on any of the pictures of the supplies below that to add them to your shopping cart.
- Cut the Raspberry Ripple to 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″. Cut the Smokey Slate to 3/16″ smaller than that off each side. That way, your rounded corners will layer just right.
- Use NO TABS with the Big Shot when you run the small piece of Smokey Slate through with the Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder.
- Of course, you’ll use the Embossing Buddy, but stamping with a Silver Encore Pad before you emboss with Silver Embossing Powder, you’ll have a better chance of embossing a better image.
- We rounded the corners because of the roundness of the heart and the word bubble.
- The Flowerfull stamp is only available until January 27th and fits perfectly in the 3rd from the smallest die in the Hearts Collection Framelits
- View two other sets and some additional limited time offers here.
Does that help you? I hope so! Here are some of the items that Ann used. Remember that anyone purchasing by Saturday will get an EXTRA one of our new Stamping SNACKS. (Get your SNACKS tracking sheet here.)
Order online & get your own reusable handmade thank you card from us.
– by phone – 530-674-5090
– – by fax – 530-751-7680
– – – by email or even in person!
Be sure to get on our mailing list for new ideas in your inbox each month!