I’m sure I shared this card before. It was over a month ago in this post.
Some of our local stampers made it with us at one of our Christmas Stamp a Stacks. I’m sure they liked it because that Lost Lagoon and Silver really sends me into holiday mode.
Does it do that for you too?
Or are you a traditional red & green stamper?
Or is it green and gold that you prefer?
Whatever you like, I just love this card! Or maybe my favorite huMAN’s favorite color is rubbing off on me.
You can see this on You Tube here.
Card Making Tips
- There are 2 pieces of Lost Lagoon. 1 is 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ folded in half. The other is 3-3/4″ x 5″
- We attached the bow with a Glue Dot
- Round the corners first, then add the Washi Tape and THEN emboss with your Big Shot or Texture Boutique Machine
We’d love to send you a reusable handmade card when you shop with us. Use the hostess code below and we’ll include a small gift in your card.
If you’re not on our mailing list already, it’s time to get on board and get 24 project instructions annually. Get on the list here.
Just click on the Stampin’ Up! product images below for details and an easy & safe online shopping experience (plus that reusable handmade card). (and there’s a link at the bottom where you can download a printable list to shop with.)
Card Making Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Cash in with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Be sure to get on our mailing list for new ideas in your inbox each month and 12 Weeks of Christmas Ideas.