Oh, what fun we had yesterday remaking a snowman Christmas card. It was wonderful for us to get back on our live streams after taking a week off.
We missed you!
So, yesterday, we showed a card and then we had our viewers help us make a similar card. And everyone loved it!
In fact, we got several emails from you that had so many warm fuzzies that Ann had to use a lint roller on her clothes!
You have no idea how good that made Ann feel.
Which do you prefer?
Here’s the original blue one.
You can watch our design process that we did together as well as see some alternative color combos when you watch our video below.
And here is the card that live viewers helped Ann make.
So Which Do You Like Better? Blue or Green?
Tell us by leaving a comment below.
If you’re thinking about adding the Snowman Season to your collection so that you can make Snowman Christmas Cards, you need to hang on for a minute. We’re putting together a package for those of you who add the following to your collection:
- Snowman Season Bundle which includes
- Snowman Season Stamp Set
- Snowman Builder Punch
- Let It Snow Embellishment Kit (so popular it’s out until 10/7/19)
- Let It Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper
Include those items in your order (& more if you wish) and we’ll give you access to at least 4 exclusive projects that we are not releasing elsewhere.
How about that?
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code R7CJ3AGZ when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code R7CJ3AGZ .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code R7CJ3AGZ and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers