Today is the last day that you can get the full color step by step instructions for this cool set of projects that include 4 cards AND a presentation tote. They're all centered around the Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper, but you can make it with your own favorite papers, cardstock & colors.
You can click on either picture for a close up or find out more here.
You know, if I were to pick any special items that it will be hard to live without, they would be these:
- Chocolate Chip (#117287) & Bashful Blue (#117290) Satin Ribbons pg pg 13
- Favorite Thoughts Stamp Set (Wood #116968 Clear #120048) pg 19
- Watercolor Trio Stamp Set Wood (#117050 Clear #120084) pg 17
- Tropical Party Stamp set (Wood-#118515 Clear #120081) pg 26
- All a Flutter butterfly stamp (#118284) pg 31
- Island Oasis Stamp Set (#117173) pg 27
And OF COURSE, the Punched Posies Level II Stamp Set on page 5. You can ONLY get it with a $300 order between now & August 31st. Perhaps you & your friends can put a silent party together! I won't tell!
So now for the new! Here's something showing up on September 1st. If you were a customer of ours, you'd already have your Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini 2010. Just call Ann at 530-674-5090 to get yours. It's the Paisley Prints (Wood #120817 Clear #121121).
You can get that too, but not until September 1st! Hard to decide, eh? How rrrrruff is that!?! Especially when the Barking Board is over 2/3 full!