Did you watch our live stream yesterday? You can still catch it on the replay. Ann made this Dogwood Collage Card with the technique experiment that she did at the end of the show.
Now, the technique didn’t go according to plan, but I do like what she did with it. To start off, she would’ve preferred to use Old Olive than Granny Apple Green, but we made it work.
She got out that limited edition Detailed Dogwood stamp set that you can get free with a $100 order right now. Then she paired it up with the Notes of Nature stamp set as well.
Collage is her favorite style of stamping, but she doesn’t do it as often as she’d like. There are some stamp sets that work well with collage and these two sets are perfect! (Notes of Nature comes with a coordinating die set but she didn’t use those this time.)
Of course, there are more things that she used. Keep reading and scrolling. You never know what you might see!
Did you notice that she added a little depth by coloring two extra petals and cutting them out to layer them?
Now, Ann did a video 13 years ago using a version of this double embossing technique. You can watch it below or here on YouTube. Try it and let us know how it goes.
You Can Make This Dogwood Collage Card!
But I’ll bet that you’d like to know what we used for supplies.
So before we share the picture list, I want to be sure you know what we give all our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code B6CMNDB6 . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.