You usually don’t get much of a heads up when you hear of one of your loved ones getting sick. No time to waste!
So here’s today’s quick and easy get well card idea that you can make in minutes with just two stamp sets:
- Sorry for Everything – a great variety of greetings all around “Sorry”
- So Many Shells – for the background (but it has lots of greetings too)
Whether you’re just starting to stamp or you’ve been around a long time, this duo could take you a long way.
Well, that’s the original version. Then we blinged it up a little.
And what goes with clams? Oysters! And what are in oysters? Pearls!
Of course, you could make this more masculine by changing the Powder Pink to Sahara Sand. Yep. That would still work.
- You don’t have to use a stamp positioner for the clam shells. They’re easy to line up with photopolymer stamps.
- Either stamp the shells on the diagonal or not lined up at all.
- If you stamp the shells straight across, it’s more obvious if you don’t get them exactly in line.
All our online shopping guests get a handmade reusable card in their mailbox AND at least 4 free project tutorials in their inbox.
Remember to use our NEW shopping code ECWVMANM when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you even more:
- Sampling of current product
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
Don’t forget to track your purchases on this form when you earn Stampin’ Bucks. That way you can earn even more free stamps!
Remember that there is still a good selection on our Clearance Rack – for now.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!