Nothing says “I’m sorry” like a handmade card.
And sometimes just the words are all that need to be said.
Like when I was a puppy and chewed up one of Ann’s cards. Explaining isn’t going to help.
But if I pulled out the stuff to make a handsome card like this, I’d probably be forgiven immediately.
Don’t you think?
Do you remember how fun it is to find that brown truck drive up and drop a box at your door? We sure do! I don’t even bark when he drives up anymore. Only when he rings the bell.
We used four things for the first time in this card:
- Labeler Alphabet stamp set that Ann won free at a Stampin’ Up! event
- Falling Flowers stamp set* in Wood Mount or Clear/Unmounted
- May Flowers Framelits*
- Classic Label Punch
*Save 10% when you buy these together as a bundle.
We were going to use the new Seaside Embossing Folder, but we put it down somewhere and didn’t want to wait until we found it.
I’m almost certain you know how happens.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
5 Go To Quick Card Layouts
50+ Annual Projects
12 Weeks of Christmas Ideas