The man in the brown truck came this week and brought us some new stamps to play with. So we thought we’d make a thank you card. We love Glorious Grape, but I don’t think we use it enough.
It’s a perfect time to use it with new stamps. The problem was that we couldn’t decide on what stamp set to use. So we used two.
I Think I Love It!
We also unwrapped an embossing folder that we hadn’t used yet. Perhaps you have seen it. Maybe it’s on your list. It was new in this year’s annual catalog and it’s called Cascading Ruffles.
It’s pretty subtle in the background, but I think we like it.
We were making a card for our Stamp & Play Day that’s been rescheduled for Thursday night. We had the Scalloped Contour Dies out to work on that and then they just happened to work for this card.
You do have them, don’t you?
Since we’ve rescheduled the Stamp & Play Day, we’ve reopened the registration so you can come too! It will only be open for a few more days so be sure to act fast by registering here. You could win some new stamps of your choice!
The two step stamping was so easy because the stamps in both sets are photopolymer. Being able to see through the stamps make them so easy to line up.
And both stamp sets are in the same collection in the January to April Mini Catalog: Petal Park and Sentimental Park.
Both stamp sets are offered in bundles where you can save 10% Petal Park has a coordinating punch that we used. Sentimental Park has a coordinating set of dies that we didn’t use….yet.
If you have to choose between the two – at least for this card – you could use an alternative greeting. But we like that font too much and know that we’ll be using both sets in the future.
You Can Make This Thank You Card
Before we share our picture supply list of cardmaking supplies, here’s an idea of how we appreciate our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code GDE76HVX .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 5pm Pawcific each Friday.