Save time cardmaking? Honestly, we can make a few cards in the time it takes you to get dressed, go shop for cards and come back home.
We’ll make this quick because my typist has to rest her eyes before she hangs out with you this afternoon.
We’re showing how to use the Stamp Positioner to make this card today.
I designed it for her to send in a swap with other demonstrators. I think she had to make 35 of them so it had to be quick and easy.
Don’t you just love it? We even fell short and made a couple in Bliss Blue instead of the Rococco Rose that we’re sharing here.
We might even make it for tonight’s stamp club. But if this one’s not for you, we have over 1,000 clean and simple card ideas here. (We like to call them fast and fabulous.)
Today, she’ll be showing you some time saving tips using the Stamparatus and this new stamp set that are unique just for this card. It’s a great way to save time cardmaking.
Here’s where you can watch us.
- Join us on YouTube
- Join us here on Facebook.
- We are encouraging you to use the links and click their reminders to get notice for your favorite venue.
Here’s what time it is in your neighborhood
- 10am in Hawaii
- Noon in most of Alaska
- 1pm Pawcific Time & in Arizona
- 2pm Mountain Time
- 3pm Central Time
- 4pm Eastern Time and in Puerto Rico
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) The current code will automagically be added to your cart so you can get a gift from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers