The card we featured in yesterday’s post was so popular, that we’re using the same stamp set to make today’s card.
Now, remember that this is a sneak peek of one of the sets that you can get free with a qualifying order on Friday. It comes with a coordinating pack of Designer Series Paper that we used in today’s card.
You can see the video at the bottom of yesterday’s post where Ann shared the set, the Designer Series Paper and some other things that will be available Friday.
We’re thinking that most of you will use this for a birthday card. Ann and I have a different idea for it – to be used with a surprise gift inside for no special reason.
Card Making Supplies
Besides those sneak peek items, here’s a picture list of what we used.
Remember to copy and use our current shopping code XRRUZ7FE when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code,
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and Big Shot Dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Pick up the current code XRRUZ7FE and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a simply stamped birthday card!