We’re really on a roll now! This is not the first time this month that I’ve made a card with leftovers. And it’s not the first time this month that we’ve made a card with no stamping.
You can see the original card in this post from last month.
You’d be surprised how fast we made this so that we could get it in the mail to my human sister and her family. It’s just a little love note to let them know that we’re thinking about them.
First we made it this way.
When Ann thought that there were four people in the family – 2 adults and 2 kids – we changed it up a little. We added two large rhinestones and two small rhinestones. (One of the kids is 25, so maybe we should’ve done another combination.)
And it doesn’t have to just be a Valentine card idea. It could be a lunchbox note. It could be a Mothers Day Card. Could be a just because I’m thinking of you card.
So what have you made with leftovers lately?
Are You Ready for Tomorrow?
We’re going on live tomorrow – Wednesday at 1pm Pawcific Time. You can set your watch or register here for a reminder by Facebook Messenger.
- 11am in Hawaii
- Noon in most of Alaska
- 1pm Pawcific Time
- 2pm Mountain Time
- 3pm Central Time
- 4pm Eastern Time
- 5pm in Puerto Rico
We Can’t Wait to Play with You!
We’ve already got our reservations in for our time!
Card Making Supplies
Remember to copy and use our current shopping code ZPJWKF7W when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code,
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code ZPJWKF7W and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
I’m so excited to hear how our family liked our Valentine card.