It was quite the night last night when your Yuba City Stamp Club came over. They made three cards and played with some of the new Sale-A-Bration stamps and Designer Series Papers that are being released on Friday.
Everyone loved the cards, but some people had some input on the Cat Card. Everyone liked a different cat! (We’ll show them on today’s show. (It’s today at 1pm Pawcific Time.)
I agree it’s kind of plain so I had Ann add some Red Rhinestones for a collar. It spiced it up but I don’t think it can be a masculine card now.
Now she’s thinking of redoing the layers.
Do you think it’s enough? What else should we do? Maybe a gold necklace might have been better. Of course, you’ll have to wait until Friday before you can get that cool embossing folder that we used on the moon.
Maybe you should check our show today to see how we finished it out.
- Watch us here on Facebook.
- Watch us here on YouTube.
- Register here for a reminder by Facebook Messenger a minute or two before we go live
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code 6DTGFAJT and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
The perfect card for a cat lover.