It may seem early for some, but today is the day I picked to share an easy trick or treat card.
You know, diagonal cut Designer Series Paper gave me pause. I wasn’t sure I wanted to do it. But it was a lot easier than I thought.
We just decided how much we wanted at the bottom and how much we wanted at the top and then cut that much off of the 6″ x 6″ piece of Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper.
It wasn’t an exact thing. It doesn’t have to be. So don’t you wait to try it either.
I’m really surprised that Ann put the Square Vellum Doily over the plaid paper. But I really like it better!
The Gold Glitter Enamel Dots were just the right size and color to cover the small dots of Liquid Glue she used to take the doily down.
Do you like it? I like it a lot. (Ann didn’t think I would, but I do.)
Are you wondering how she colored the piece of Whisper White card stock that she stamped the greeting on? She lightly drug a Pumpkin Pie ink pad across the card stock. Once dried, she stamped the greeting in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Then she used the Essential Tag Punch to punch it out.
How’s your wish list? Is it growing? There’s just a week left to use your coupons that you may have earned from your July purchases. Scroll down to check out the supplies or just start shopping.
Of course, we’ve got over 100 Halloween card ideas here that we’ve shared over the years in case this one’s not your style.
Easy Trick or Treat Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code R7CJ3AGZ when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code R7CJ3AGZ .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code R7CJ3AGZ and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers
We hope this easy trick or treat card will help you get started on your Halloween cards. They’re such a treat to get in the mail.