I know that it’s September, but our 12 Weeks of Christmas Ideas in Your Inbox is getting ready to start in just a few weeks! I can’t believe that we’re already just about 15 weeks out.
We’ll be starting our 12 Weeks of Christmas Ideas in Your Inbox on October 3rd so that we end the week before Christmas.
You’ll get a weekly Christmas card, gift or packaging idea in your inbox every Wednesday.
Just register here to get on our mailing list if you are not already.
Today is the last day to register for our Christmas Card Stamp a Stack at the Early Bird price. It’s on Saturday, September 22nd.
We’ve added another weekday Christmas Card Stamp a Stack class that will be on Thursday, September 27th @ 1pm.
Remember to use our current shopping code SKTW3QGY when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- Handmade reusable card in your mailbox
- Sampling of current product
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and Big Shot Dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!