We’re still thinking about all the fun that we had with our stampin’ tribe on Wednesday. Ann brought in a box that the man in the brown truck delivered.
She opened the box on camera, pulled out the stamp set that she’d hoped that she’d received in time for our local stamp club the night before.
And this is what she made.
Isn’t it cute? And it was so quick and easy to make!
Do you know what’s in there? It’s a little York Peppermint Pattie!
If you’re reading this on my blog, you can watch the video below and see the fun we had. If you’re reading this in your email, just click here to watch the video and see how we did it (and watch the fun too!)
If, after watching this, you’d like to get a reminder by Facebook Messenger to join us next time, you can register for that here. I sure hope you will.
Remember to use our current shopping code SKTW3QGY. when you’re visiting our online store so that we can add even more to the list:
- Sampling of current product
- Earn Stampin’ Bucks for every $50 of your purchase too!
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Keep track of your purchases from our online store with this form so that we can reward you with free stamps and Big Shot Dies.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade Halloween treat idea!