Ann and I sure did mix our media on today’s card but I don’t know if you would call it a Mixed Media Card.
We colored 3 different ways.
- Because I had Ann lightly stamp the foliage image in Crumb Cake. That means that she inked the stamp and then stamped on a piece of scratch paper before stamping on the folded Very Vanilla card base.
- She colored the leaves with the Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo, the cat tails and little leaves with Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo, and the berries with the Dark Real Red Stampin’ Blend Marker.
- The markers for the new colors are still on our wish list so I told Ann to get out her Blender Pens and use the ink from squeezing the lid of the Merry Merlot ink pad.
- Ann used a Soft Suede marker to re-draw the lines on the artichoke.
Ann told me it was quite relaxing to color. It was the perfect thing to do while my favorite huMAN was getting a recap of all the day’s football games.
And the stamp set? It’s a keeper!
Remember to use our current shopping code SKTW3QGY when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- Handmade reusable card in your mailbox
- Sampling of current product
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and Big Shot Dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!