Have you checked your Wish List for the stamp sale? Have you found your list and checked it twice?
The apprentice, Domino, was nosing through the catalog recently and insisted that Ann buy him a stamp set. It was on page 84 of the Stampin’ Up! annual catalog and pretty unique. It wasn’t like any of the others we have here at Central Bark.
One Day Stamp Sale
We were going to put this on a differently cut piece of Soft Suede but we had a couple of these left over.
And I like it!
It only took a few minutes to make. The only part that’s colored is the sky and the window frame. The rest is all stamped.
- The front hill is Blackberry Bliss
- Rich Razzleberry is used on the middle hill.
- in the back is a Cherry Cobbler hill.
- She stamped the sun a couple times in Daffodil Delight.
Is your stamp set on this list? It’s the list with all the stamp sets that are on sale today for 15% off. And today’s stamp set is just $14.45 for today only.
Today’s shoppers will join the rest of our active clients who are invited to Domino’s Birthday Bash this Sunday where Ann will be giving away at least $150 in prizes for card makers. It’s an online Zoom event so you can participate in the comfort of your home! So be sure to shop today and score your invitation and all this!
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 4KASKFXR.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.