As we close the Stampin’ Up! year, Ann and I have been really hustling. If you’re on our mailing list, I hope that you read your emails this weekend. And we’ll be starting our 12 Weeks of Christmas Ideas in Your Inbox in just a couple days! (You can join our mailing list here.)
But before the 12 Weeks of Christmas Ideas in Your Inbox starts, lets do a cool Halloween card! Ann had such a good time at the elephant sanctuary in Thailand last year with Stampin’ Up!, I designed this fun little Halloween card.
I hope you’ll like it too.
It might look a little dark, but it’s Blackberry Bliss and that new Galvanized Metallic Paper. We even used the new Blackberry Bliss Light Stampin’ Blend! We used the Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends Duo for the elephant and the Basic Black Light Stampin’ Blend for the wings.
You probably don’t see it, but I’m glad Ann took my advice and added some Wink of Stella to the elephant’s wings after the initial color was dry. I’m amazed how fast the Stampin’ Blends dry! It must be because it’s an alcohol based marker.
At least, that’s what Ann says.
We send all our online shoppers a handmade card to use or keep for inspiration, but if you use our current shopping code 96EBCBCW when you’re visiting our online store so we’ll give you all this:
- Handmade reusable card in your mailbox
- Sampling of current product
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and Big Shot Dies exclusively from me and Ann.
Just click on any of these pictures for details and to start your shopping experience.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!