Do you remember when Ann shared the Rich Razzleberry and Cajun Craze Fall card with letter and leaves? I featured it in this post and Ann chatted about how to improve it on our live show on Wednesday. (You can watch it in this post.)
So I waved my little magic wand and I think you might like this version better.
Tell me what you think!
I’ll put a supplies list at the bottom of this post, but there are two things I MUST bark at you today.
Find Yours Today!
I can’t tell you how important this is! Stampers who shopped last month had the opportunity to earn bonus coupons to use this month. If you don’t know where they are, you need to find them today!
Why? Because if you can’t find them, today is the last day that Stampin’ Up! is open to fix that for you!
Second, it is just that awesome!
If you’ve been eyeing this awesome kit in the Holiday catalog, get it now! They’re making it unavailable next week and it’s on backorder now for delivery the end of October.
If you want to make it all work, you need to get the coordinating stamp set which is not backordered and you can use it long after the kit has been made and mailed.
And now, those card supplies
All our online shopping guests get a handmade reusable card in their mailbox AND at least 4 free project tutorials in their inbox.
Remember to use our current shopping code 96EBCBCW. when you’re visiting our online store so that we can add even more to the list:
- Sampling of current product
- Earn Stampin’ Bucks for every $50 of your purchase too!
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Keep track of your purchases from our online store with this form so that we can reward you with free stamps and Big Shot Dies.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!