We had a great online stamp chat yesterday.
Ann showed them some tricks with the new Layering Alphabet Edgelits that we used in the card in this post. (We’re going to share the re-done card tomorrow.)
Then Ann shared some fun things with the Buffalo Check Background Stamp. You can watch what she covered in the video below.
If you’re reading this in your email, you can watch it here.
And here is the card that we made after it was over. We used the Falling for Leaves Photopolymer Set that’s featured in the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog.
We tried doing it with a Cherry Cobbler circle and greeting, but I told Ann that it looked better featuring the green, Mossy Meadow.
What do you think?
Green isn’t Ann’s favorite color. Red is. So it was a stretch for her to do.
You know, she wasn’t going to buy the Buffalo Check background stamp, but now she’s glad she did! Especially now that we know how to tweak it like we did yesterday. (Watch it in today’s video.)
If you missed it, I hope that you can make it next time.
Remember to use our current shopping code 96EBCBCW when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- Handmade reusable card in your mailbox
- Sampling of current product
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and Big Shot Dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!
This turned out very cute. I like the added lines in between the checks. It really makes a difference.