Let’s face it. Sympathy cards can be challenging to make. Today we share an easy elegant sympathy card that you can keep on hand. It doubles as an all occasion card or thinking of you card.
Something quick to make and you can make it in your favorite color or in the favorite color of the recipient.
We Made This Last Night @ Stamp Club
We made other more challenging cards, but this one only takes minutes. It’s got all the greetings in three different styles. Casual, Fancy and Formal.
And just for tomorrow, it will be $20.40 instead of $24.00. Yes, ALL the stamp sets in the Annual Catalog (except the hostess sets) are 15% off just for tomorrow.
Start here and pick up a host code on the way to our online store so you can save too. And tomorrow’s the last day you can grab a free invitation to Domino’s Birthday Bash this weekend.
You won’t want to miss it.
Next time we make this card, I’m going to tell Ann to either use the Scoring Board or use the Bone Folder with the Trimmer to make deeper score lines.
But I do know that using the Stamparatus made sure that the greeting was stamped straight every time.
It’s hard to tell in the pictures, but she used Very Vanilla and Blackberry Bliss.
You could use other embellishments, but the butterflies give it a classy bit of sparkle. Don’t you agree?
You Can Make This Card!
Before we share our picture supply list of cardmaking supplies, here’s an idea of how we appreciate our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code GDE76HVX .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 5pm Pawcific each Friday.