Have you ever made a self-portrait card? We opened the Stampin’ Up! box yesterday and just had to make this card.
Ann told me that it was just exactly how she felt about you so we made it kind of look like her too.
I think we made the dress a little dark, but the red glasses are pretty much spot on. and you can even see bits of red we put in her hair using the Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blends.
The only thing it’s missing is a t-shirt fashion show.
And yes, we are very grateful for having you be a part of our lives.
This is one of the stamp sets that will be on sale on Thursday for 15% off. It’s called By My Side.
Thursday is the Day!
Yes! The 3rd Weekly Deals will be posted AND all the stamp sets in the Annual Catalog will be 15% off. You can check out the list here.
AND it’s the last day you can score an invitation to our stamp & Play event this Sunday @ 2pm Pawcific. We’re inviting all our September clients to win a ton of prizes.
We’ll be stamping together & giving away at least $150 in prizes and it’s free for this Zoom event for our September clients.
We even made a personal portrait card for my favorite huMAN that looks like a younger version of him (before he started shaving his head). She even colored the dog black and white like our apprentice, Domino. (Even though the ears are the wrong shape.) We even dressed him in SeaHawks colors since they won a very intense game last night.
As Kevin said on our Facebook page, “it was a nail biter!”.
I’ll show you the picture Ann shared on our Facebook and Instagram pages that featured the new solar lit flag my favorite huMAN put up this week. She posted it just before the end when it looked like the Hawks were going to lose.
It’s not the best picture, but we love it. It was taken with the phone with all the lights off through the window and screen.
You Can Make This Card!
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code WPVKPV2G .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 5pm Pawcific each Friday.