We mixed up all the holidays when I had Ann make this rainbow Halloween card. I mean, when is the last time you saw a rainbow on Halloween?
If you did, I’m sure you forgot about it by now.
How We Mixed Up This Rainbow Halloween Card
- We used a Christmas greeting along with the coordinating dies.
- We hardly used any orange, but a little more black.
- We used Fall leaves – right season, but not always used with the hat.
And to top it off, we remade a card we did years ago that we stumbled across on our Pinterest page. It was from way back in 2014.
More important – how do YOU like it?
I think it’s kind of cute. We tried it switching the colors around but I nixed that quickly. It just didn’t play well with a Highland Heather base and Pear Pizzazz and Pumpkin Pie for the borders.
It just didn’t look right.
Come Play with Us!
We inviting our current clients & stamping friends to a free client appreciation party this Sunday at 2pm Pawcific time.
We sure want you to be there! It’s a fun event! And this one is free for our clients! We’ll be giving away at least $150 in free merchandise of your choice.
Of course, there will be stamping. Be sure you shop in our online store before September 15th when the doors close so we can prepare for this zoom event.
Can’t make it? We can still include your name for one of the prizes. Just be sure that you shop today. And be sure to check out the weekly Deal and Clearance Racks.
You Can Make Today’s Card!
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 92RWXQRY . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
Remember that buying things that are bundled together saves you 10%.
We give both options: buying the bundle or the single items.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.