Isn’t it nice that Fall cards don ‘t always have to have the same colors?
Fall cards don’t have to only be brown. These days, paper crafters can throw in purples like Rich Razzleberry or Elegant Eggplant.
Pumpkin Pie isn’t a requirement for a Thanksgiving card. You could jazz it up with Tangerine Tango.
Card Making Tip
- Stamp the greeting in Basic Black. Using a colored ink onto a different color cardstock can sometimes change the ink color.
- Can you tell how we got the big black dots on the leaves?
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
What has been YOUR favorite Fall color combination?