What a day we had yesterday! We were so excited to get the Stampin’ Up! Retirement Lists that the demonstrators broke the Stampin’ Up! website for a few minutes! (PLUS the demonstrators got to see a preview of the 2017-18 catalog that’s due to come out June 1st.
So we got out the quickest list we could.
Now that the dust has settled, we’ve made an even nicer one for you. I think you’ll like it.
And even if you don’t like this new sorted list, we’ve got some secrets to share about the list – now that we’ve studied it more.
A few points about this new list:
- It’s sorted first by catalog.
- AC means Annual Catalog.
- OC means Occasions Catalog.
- Then it’s sorted alphabetically by type.
- Bundles, Embellishments, Host stamps, Inks, Stamps, Storage, Tools
- Then finally by page number.
We found, over the years, that most people prefer to view their lists by page number. It’s an easy way to go through your catalog and match it with the list.
Here are the points about the list in general:
- Items that have this mark ^ or a small cross mean that the item is going to be reconfigured or modified.
- Like the Basic Pearl and Rhinestone Jewels. You can stock up now at a reduced price because they’re coming out in new sizes.
- With this mark ^ or a small cross, that means they are returning, just differently.
- The items in the bundles with this mark ** are NOT retiring.
- You just won’t be able to save 10% after May 31st or when the items are sold out.
But today, we’ve taken a few things from the list to make something that I think is pretty nice.
I like it so much that we might even make it tonight with our local stamp club!
Do you think they’ll like it? I do!
You can get SIX of these out of one sheet of DSP! Cut 4″ strips. Then cut each strip into two pieces 4-1/2″ long and two piece 1-1/2″ long. You’ll get three 4″ strips. Each 4″ strip will make two cards.
Here’s what we used to make this card that won’t be around much longer. You know, our shoppers can look forward to getting 4 project instructions in their inbox over the coming weeks. We’ve already had some pretty nice comments from our shoppers about their first project.
Remember to use our current shopping code 2PA22U62 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can include a surprise sampling of one of the current Stampin’ Up! accessories in the reusable card that we send all our online shoppers. Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you the gift and reusable card.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
What a great handmade card idea!