Do you like quilts? Have you ever quilted? Well, I think a quilter would like today’s card.
How do I know this? Because everyone last night liked making their version of it! It’s almost the same, but theirs was more like the one we’re sharing with all the Master Stamper members.
Everyone’s was totally different. Ours was done quickly so that everyone could understand the technique. Ann explained how to cut the watercolor paper so that you get the most out of it.
Even though everyone used the same Tempting Turquoise and Rich Razzleberry inks, some were pastel looking and some were intense like ours. Everyone had a different take on the same card.
It was just one of those nights. Everyone had a grrreat time by my estimation. It was a perfect night with lots of memorable moments. (I will leave the names out to protect the not-so-innocent.)
- We had two guests stamp with us. They were a perfect fit.
- We did a different format that Ann did years ago using stations so everyone could meet everyone & no waiting for stamps.
- Somebody forgot it was the 2nd Tuesday, but she still came and we’re glad she did.
- Somebody got a fair amount of ink on her nice shirt, but it all came off with some Stampin’ Mist and a quick douse in the sink. (I covered my eyes.)
- Somebody left their catalog here. Should I look at their wish list?
- and a couple angels cleaned all the stamps and put everything back in the boxes at the end.
It was so fun! I wish you were here! Ann will be doing a couple live online events via webinar with the Master Stampers later this month. Maybe you should think about joining them. You can discover how to join the fun here.
We’d love to have you!
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!