Do you have a friend who you haven’t spoken to in a long time? Perhaps they live in another town. There’s nothing wrong, you just haven’t seen each other in a long time.
And then you hear that they’re seriously ill.
What do you do?
Make them a card!
We’ve had this set since the catalog came out, but Ann kept telling me that we’d “use it next time”. So this IS next time!
And we hope this helps Ann’s friend Paula feel better really quick.
We know that she’ll be pretty surprised to get a card from Ann.
Card Making Tips
Here are a few cardmaking tips to help you make this card on your own:
- We started by laying out the layers and the flower on the table.
- Then we stamped the “& hugs” first, laid the hope and then stamped the “love”.
- “Sending” was stamped onto a scrap of Old Olive and cut with Paper Snips.
- If you’re not sure you can put it back the same way, take a picture with your phone.
- Bundle the stamp set and thinlets together & save 10%
- Use either the Fine Tip Glue Pen or the Multipurpose Liquid Glue for the Big Shot diecuts. (The latter only works if you have a steady, light hand.)
You can see over 50 get well card ideas here.
Stampin’ Up! Card Making Supplies
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Do any of your friends need a get well card to encourage them?