Who doesn’t like getting a card in the mail? And isn’t it even better when there’s a gift certificate inside!
Look what Ann got in the mail yesterday from her manager, Denise! She got it for all the stamps I sold for her and a little more for growing our team of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators.
It’s always nice to get a card from Denise. It means you did something right.
And she sends them to some of our team too.
Who would you like to send a card with a gift certificate in it? A friend? Your sibling? A grandchild?
Do they like to stamp?
Because Ann and I do gift certificates! It’s the perfect thing for all your stamping friends!
And it’s not just for Christmas and birthdays. Sometimes people put a gift certificate in thank you cards too! (Don’t ask me how I know.)
Just contact us and we’ll make your loved one a card to put the gift certificate inside.
This is great when….
- your friend wants something that’s awfully heavy to mail,
- perhaps your friend has a large priced item on their wish list & you’d like to pitch in,
- you don’t know what they want,
- or perhaps they want it all!
All our online shopping guests get a handmade reusable card in their mailbox AND at least 4 free project tutorials in their inbox.
Remember to use our current shopping code CZJYCWXF when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you even more:
- Sampling of current product
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!