Do you have a friend that just loves coffee? Do you take time to have coffee with friends?
I wasn’t born before Starbucks, but Ann was. The local coffee shop is a great place to meet whether it’s a big chain or a mom and pop place. Or you could invite someone special over for coffee.
Here’s a Good Way to Do It
You could send this card to your favorite coffee lover even if you can’t get together. It’s nice to receive a card that lets you know that they’re thinking of you. With the Coffee With Friends stamp set, you can do it for someone else!
We usually decorate the inside of the card when we’re ready to use it. That way, Ann can make sure she’s written everything correctly on a Basic White or Very Vanilla before she attaches it to the inside of the card. She also uses an erasable pen so she doesn’t have to throw away as much.
We have a link to get these erasable pens and other things that Stampin’ Up! doesn’t sell to help you with your card making here. And here’s how she stamped the inside.
Recently we asked our Dog Pound members what kind of coloring they like to do. Our alcohol markers that we call Stampin’ Blends. It’s one of Ann’s favorite ways to color too so of course, that’s how we colored our coffee lover on the front of the card.
Here’s a list of the colors we used (Ann used Cherry Cobbler for streaks in the hair.):
It’s a Great Time To…
…take advantage of our exclusive special right now where we’ll give you $20 of product free for every $100 you purchase before tax and shipping. Discover how here.
Here’s What Else We Used
But you may want to know what you need. Before we share our picture supply list of cardmaking supplies, here’s an idea of how we appreciate our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 92RWXQRY . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.