Can you believe that someone came up with National Be Quiet Day? So a book fold card idea seems perfect!
So that’s what I’m going to do – right after I share how we finished yesterday’s card for the live stream.
Someone asked what type of fold this was. We didn’t know so when someone on the live stream mentioned a book fold card, we thought that was great.
you see, this card opens just a bit differently than most greeting cards.
We had so much fun making the card with everyone. You can watch the replay here on YouTube or watch it below.
It was quite the day!
Remember that you won’t be able to get the patterned paper or the stamp set after Sunday. That is, if they don’t run out first. They’ve been pretty popular as they’re free with a $50 order.
Whether or not you want to make the Book Fold Card, remember to stock up on the colors that are retiring soon. We explained it all in this post, but here’s the list of colors you want to be sure you get before they remind everyone that they’re going to be on the retired list in 4 weeks:
- Rococo Rose (in this card)
- Terracotta Tile
- Pretty Peacock
- Seaside Spray (in this card)
- Purple Posy
Book Fold Card Making Supplies
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 3M6VPGHM.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) The current code will automagically be added to your cart so you can get a gift from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers