Yes! We are so glad that you’re in my life!
These past two days have been a technical challenge but you’ve hung in there with us.
The new online store is looking great, but as with any new computer thing, there are a few interesting things that happen here and there. It’s a good thing that Stampin’ Up! upgraded the online stores in smaller countries before they did it here in the United States.
Did you realize that Stampin’ Up! is a global company? Ann’s made friends with demonstrators all over the world! That and you are the reason she makes me work so hard. We just love it!
So we made you a card.
We mixed some stamps that were newly released in the catalog June 1st with a greeting and embellishments that were just released on Tuesday.
We’re inviting you to make something with this color combination that we tried for this:
- Just Jade
- Mint Macaron
- Misty Moonlight
We just stamped off the Misty Moonlight before stamping the light flowers so there really are only 3 ink pads used for this. You could call it second generation stamping or stamping off because you’re stamping off some of the ink before you make the image.
Since we used the dark and light flower images, there was no waste or scrap paper needed to discharge the ink.
If you look really closely, you’ll see the interesting shine of the Iridescent Pearls that are brand new this week.
We really like how it turned out.
We did two craft break live streams this week to show things from the new Stampin’ Up! Holiday Mini Catalog. The first one took longer than we expected, but you’ll be able to see almost everything close up in the video below.
We’ve cued it up to right where we start showing everything.
You can rewind or watch the whole thing here on YouTube.
Of course, you can join us today too if you’d like! We’re on at 1pm Pawcific.
- Join us on YouTube
- Join us here on Facebook.
- Register here for a reminder by Facebook Messenger right as we go live.
So Glad You’re In My Life Cardmaking Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code R7CJ3AGZ when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code R7CJ3AGZ .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code R7CJ3AGZ and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers