It’s been a crazy week so we’re ending the week with a simple happy card.
Yesterday was Throwback Thursday on our live stream. Throwback Thursday is a favorite among our viewers and every week is different. We try to mix old and new. And that’s what we’re doing today.
We shared a lot of cards that Ann had kept for a long time – like over 10 years. Everyone loved it!
You can watch the video below. We’ve got it cued up to where Ann starts with explaining finer points about yesterday’s card. Then she goes into showing the cards. (Or you can watch the full version on YouTube here.)
One of the cards had an interesting layer behind the focal point. We used that to inspired today’s simple happy card.
Do you see it? It’s pretty subtle but it sure does make the card more interesting.
Ann talks about how to make this layer in the live stream replay. (It might be the last card.
Let’s take a closer look.
Have you seen this Cute Fruit stamp set in the catalog? It’s not in the regular annual catalog. It’s in Stampin’ Up!’s new Beginners Brochure.
You’ll want to see inside it here because there are at least 2 more sets that aren’t in the regular annual Stampin’ Up! catalog.
Simple Happy Card Making Supplies
Remember to use any coupons you earned last month. They apply to any size order you make this month and I don’t want you to forget.
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code R7CJ3AGZ when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code R7CJ3AGZ .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code R7CJ3AGZ and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers