We’re waiting for our August Paper Pumpkin kit. It should be here later today.
But we couldn’t wait!
You see, the August Paper Pumpkin kit is gift bags and tags; however, many Paper Pumpkin subscribers prefer cards.
Stampin’ Up! came up with the great idea of having an add-on. It’s the first time they’ve ever done it and I think it’s a pretty good idea.
So, we have the add-on kit that only subscribers can buy. But we couldn’t wait until the kit got here.
And there’s no law that says that you have to use the Paper Pumpkin with the Paper Pumpkin stamps and inks so we decided to do something different.
We like it! We like it a lot!
This card base was like having a watercolor background without having to gt a brush out. The paper is textured and it’s got faux layering.
The card stock has some weight to it so that you know it’s not cheaply made.
- The add-on kit can be used with the August kit or with other stamps you have.
- 24 card bases and coordinating envelopes
- 12 of two different designs of 3-1/2″ x 5″ card bases
- 24 coordinating envelopes
- Only Paper Pumpkin subscribers can order them here.
- You can subscribe to Paper Pumpkin here.
So if you’re not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you can join now for the September Kit and still be able to buy this kit.
Then make whatever you want!
You won’t have to pay until September 10th which is when they mail the September kits out.
And our subscribers get a reusable handmade card from me and Ann every month.
Crafting Kit Supplies
You can purchase multiples of the Paper Pumpkin kits and we’ll show you what else we used. But first, we want to remind you of all the things we offer:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code,
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.