Yesterday, Ann and my favorite huMAN went to a celebration of life so she needed a sympathy card….a simple sympathy card.
Ann was afraid it was a little too simple until she got out her Mossy Meadow Dark Stampin’ Blend and colored some pearls.
See what I mean?
It seemed like every extra layer that we added made the card look better.
- First, there was just the 3 layers of paper.
- Then we added the ribbon.
- The Mossy Meadow colored pearls seemed to be the finishing touch.
Can you spot the bit of Mossy Meadow card stock that runs on just the lower edge of the stamped piece? It can be a little hard to spot, but it ties in those pearls and these things as well:
- Color of the greeting
- Thin twine that layers onto the Sahara Sand Woven Ribbon.
- Both are part of the Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack
The funeral was for the 91 year old patriarch of a large, close family. You might think that 91 makes him an old man; however, he still had a job as the President of the Board of Education where he lived.
And I was in my Beginning Obedience Class 13 years ago with his daughter’s puppy.. She was a Sheltie and she isn’t with us anymore either.
Simple Sympathy Card Making Supplies
Do you have these sets? They’ve been around a while. Would you liek to add any of these to your craft collection?
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code 9FSGTV6Z when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 9FSGTV6Z .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Were you looking for a different kind of simple sympathy card idea? We have over 85 Sympathy Card ideas here that we’ve shared over the years.