Normally, we don’t post two sympathy card ideas two days in a row. But every now and then, that’s the way the stamps come out of their cases.
We explained in yesterday’s post about our elderly friend who passed away. Yesterday’s card is for one part of the family. Today’s card is for another part of the family.
Of course, this could be used for any kind of card. Just change the greeting.
And the good thing is that we finally got to use our Heirloom Frames Dies and 3-D Embossing Folders. We haven’t been featuring them because they’re on back-order. (But if you order them now, you’ll get them sooner than the people who order them later.)
You could change the Designer Series Paper. And you don’t have to use the bird either.
I can’t wait until Stampin’ Up! offers us a new metallic gold pad!
Yes! They’ll start offering a new metallic gold pad. Unfortunately, we had to use an old retired one on this card; however, we’ve got the new one coming later this week.
I can’t wait!
One Thing We Left Out
Now, I’m going to show you our supply list in a minute, but we’ve left something out: the Stampin’ Blends.
Because that bird was actually something Ann did a week ago and then didn’t use it. We put things like that into a little box and this bird got out and onto this card!
Card Making Supplies for our Sympathy Card Idea
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code HE6RJU7M when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code HE6RJU7M .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
While Stampin’ Up! doesn’t sell the Big Shot anymore, we do have something in the works to replace it. In the meantime, you can see over 1,500 Big Shot card ideas here that we’ve shared over the years.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code HE6RJU7M and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers