You have no idea how long I’ve been begging Ann to make a dog card! I finally tried the traditional dog begging trick and it worked!
I really think she just needed to be in the mood to watercolor a dog that doesn’t look like me.
So last night, she finally did it!
I think she did pretty good for a cartoon-like look. Yes, it’s a drawing that’s NOT very realistic….
But it sure is cute!
I really liked that she added one of my favorites to the card: the Copper Trim! (but next time, I’m going to recommend that she fan that bow out.) Either way, that trim is like no ribbon we’ve ever seen!
Card Making Tips
What colors did we use for watercoloring?
- Chocolate Chip – Dog
- Pacific Point – Bird
- Tangerine Tango Marker for Beak
- Sahara Sand & Crumb Cake – Ground
- Soft Sky – Sky
- Real Red Marker for Hearts
- Basic Gray Marker for collar
If you end up purchasing this Bella & Friends stamp set in wood mount, you may notice that it’s a pretty full case of stamps. So that you don’t have any concern getting them back in, we’ve taken a picture of how they fit in the case for you.
Don’t ask me how I know that you’d want this. I could just tell so we didn’t move a stamp out of its spot during the mounting process until we’d taken the picture.
How It Fits
There’s an early release special for August!
You may now purchase the Carols of Christmas stamp set and coordinating Card Front Builder Thinlets that we’ve featured in some of our recent posts containing Christmas Card Ideas!
Check them out here! (remember that you save 10% when you bundle!)
Remember to use our current shopping code U6JW9ZSE when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you even more:
- Sampling of current product
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!