Who would think that a little Christmas notecard could be such a life-changer?
Yep. It’s possible.
- Are you finding that you’re sleeping with your Stampin’ Up! catalog?
- Do you know the names of all the colors
- Have a Wish List a mile long?
- Want to have the stamps and accessories before all your friends?
- Want some new friends to craft with?
Perhaps this little Christmas notecard can help you. It’s just the right size for a small thank you note.
It’s made with the Card Front Builder Thinlets that coordinate with the Carols of Christmas stamp set that Stampin’ Up! is adding to all Starter Kits in July.
Yep. (It’s also the last day to earn coupons in our online store to apply towards August purchases.)
And today is the last day that you can get up to $197 of Stampin’ Up! products for just $99 + tax when you join our team of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators.
Why do we call it life changing? It’s partially because this dog wouldn’t even be here if Ann hadn’t become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
When she started, all she wanted to do was get together with friends and stamp once a month. As time went on, Ann changed her focus a couple times.
Now she puts becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator up there with getting married, being a mom and adding me to the household.
All you need to do is to pull out your Wish List and pick out up to $125 of whatever you want from the Stampin’ Up! catalog. Then get started here in minutes and they’ll add all of this to your Starter Kit!
It’s just pretty darn awesome to think of all the friends we’ve made along the way – like you!
As a new demonstrator, you could even include these coordinating Card Front Builder Thinlets #144674 in your Starter Kit! Or purchase them next month during the pre-order period when Demonstrators can buy things from the Stampin’ Up! Holiday catalog before it’s available to the public!
It’s just another one of those things that we like about being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
- This card is 4-1/4″ square.
- It will fit in a regular A2 envelope (our medium envelopes).
- It won’t require extra postage.
- The card base is our Thick Very Vanilla Cardstock.
- We layered Daffodil Delight for the stars and Garden Green for the trees.
Have questions about joining our team? Many people do. Just give us a call at (530) 674-5090. Ann can translate my barks. Or you can grab you wish list and get started in minutes here.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!