When do you start your Halloween cards? How about trying this Halloween Tag card?
We actually tried something new when Ann made this card. I’ll share it with you in a minute.
This card is easy. It’s fun. And you might overlook it in the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog. We almost did!
They call this the Everything Essential stamp set because it has stamps for a selection of holidays. You can make a card like we did here or make gift tags.
What makes it even better is that you save 10% when you bundle the stamp set and the coordinating tag together.
- Valentines Day
Now, we’re not the biggest celebrators of Halloween, but this dog does have his costumes. So it’s great for us to get a set that has some Halloween sprinkled in with other celebrations.
And we have over 100 Halloween card ideas here that we’ve shared over the years or you can scroll down to check out what we used with this card.
Just barking here, but here’s what we learned!
Ann was going to put some ribbon on the card. We love the black ribbon but it’s got silver bling on it and she had already put a copper sheet from the new Brushed Metallic Cardstock behind the textured Basic Black strip.
What to do?
So she grabbed the Light Cinnamon Cider Stampin’ Blend and colored the silver bling and made it coordinate better with the rest of the card.
It really fed into that matchy-matchy part of Ann’s personality. And she did it after she had tied the knot/bow.
Halloween Tag Card Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code R7CJ3AGZ when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code R7CJ3AGZ .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code R7CJ3AGZ and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers