Today’s cup of thanks card is the perfect thank you card for your favorite coffee lover.
Fall is just around the corner so we’re bringing out the Fall colors before they start releasing Pumpkin Spice.
But this coffee card has a gold leaf in it!
Ann could have just stamped the leaves for the background. But we couldn’t do just that!
Card Making Tips
- For most of the leaves, she inked the stamp in Terracotta Tile. Then she used a Sponge Dauber to apply Cinnamon Cider to the stamp before stamping the image onto the Very Vanilla cardstock.
- A couple of the leaves are a little different. She loaded it up with Cinnamon Cider and then sponged Terracotta Tile on it before impressing the image onto the cardstock.
- Paper Snips make cutting that coffee cup really easy – even the inside of the handle.
- Going around the cut edges with an Early Espresso Marker makes a more finished look.
- Bundling the Love of Leaves stamp set with the coordinating Stitched Leaves Dies will save you 10%.
We hope you like it because it’s not a color combination that Ann’s used to – and she’s still getting used to it.
Adding some of these things to your Wish List? Be sure to use any coupons you might have earned last month. They’re only good until the end of this month.
Plus – we’ll send you a reusable handmade greeting card. And if you use our current shopping code, we’ll throw in a sample of the new Iridescent Pearls.
Of course, if this isn’t your style, we have over 400 thank you card ideas here that we’ve shared over the years.
Cup of Thanks Card Making Supplies
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code R7CJ3AGZ and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers