We had such a great time on our live stream yesterday. We made TWO cards including the card that I’m sharing today for Simple Card Saturday.
Our group was really chatty and it was so much fun to have them help Ann with card design. That’s just how we do it every Friday when we go live at 5 Pawcific time. (You can watch the replay here.)
We Made This with Leftovers!
Can you believe that this card was mostly made with leftovers? The only thing that we had to use brand new was the embellishments and the Basic White.
Of course, we had to get the Flowing Flowers stamp set and the Soft Suede ink pad out. But even the Magenta Madness base was already
I don’t recall mixing embellishments before but I think it looks great.
What do you think?
And what makes it really special is that you can save 20% on the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine until the end of this month.
You Can Make This Card!
Yes, you can!
We were attracted to the Stitched Triangle Dies awhile back. But it seems like lately we’re using them even more lately. They really are a great set of dies to have on hand.
Before we share our picture supply list of cardmaking supplies, here’s an idea of how we appreciate our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code WPVKPV2G .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 5pm Pawcific each Friday.