As Ann was going through the new mini catalog, she decided to make a pretty pink flowers card.
She hadn’t played with Moody Mauve and Bubble Bath much so they made their way onto the card. And she just got the Enduring Beauty bundle, so that made it onto the card as well.
So do you know how she colored the flowers?
It’s a mask that is part of the Enduring Beauty bundle. You get the stamp set, the dies and the masks to color.
Now, in hindsight, I think she would do two layers of Bubble Bath like she did with Old Olive on the leaves.
I think that would give the flowers a more subtle look like in the mini catalog on page 38-39. What do you think?
Working with Masks
Stampin’ Up! calls them masks but you could call them stencils. And that’s okay. We like how they layer and color the flowers and leaves.
In the holiday mini, the masks made flowers on their own. That would probably work with these too, but these also work to color the flower stamp in the Enduring Beauty stamp set. Ann hauled out her new Glass Mat Studio. It made it so easy!
She used some old washi tape she had to hold down the paper. She used it to hold down the mask as well. And then the washi tape came right off without leaving any residue. The paper and the masks didn’t move even with just one piece of washi tape holding each piece down.
And you can get this Glass Mat Studio for free when you join our team of 24/7 Stampers. But it’s only during Sale-a-Bration. It’s a $60 value and quite nice. At about 14″ x 17″, it’s slightly larger than your grid paper.
You get to pick $125 of your choice of product. Then Stampin’ Up! will add your choice of the Glass Mat Studio OR an additional $30 of product. You’ll only pay $99 + tax – and free shipping!
Just grab your wish list and make your selections. Grab your personal and payment information and click the button below. You’ll be started in minutes!
Check Out This Supply List!
You may want to include some of these in your Starter Kit or in your shopping cart.
But I’ll bet that you’d like to know what we used for supplies.
So before we share the picture list, I want to be sure you know what we give all our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code B6CMNDB6 . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.