So glad to report that Ann’s voice is getting stronger so she’ll be up to partying with you on January 18th. Yes! That’s when we’re doing our Stamp & Play Day!
This is either our 36th or 37th one. Somehow I ran out of toes, paws and tail when I was tracking. I’m sure that Ann will figure it out, but in any case, we’re going to have a great time on Thursday, January 18th – especially when you come.
Remember that you get an extra card when you bring a friend. and since it’s Sale-a-Bration, that would be a pretty good idea!
Were You Looking for a Card Idea?
We’re going to be sharing some techiques and card making ideas on our live stamping experience tomorrow at 2pm Pawcific. We did 2 versions of one of them, but it just didn’t photograph well. Ann will be doing more testing with that one. I must share that the card was quite easy. But Ann needed more time to get the picture she wanted.
Here’s the best we could muster which she felt was not good enough to share here. (I had to sneak this one in.)
Want to Know What We Used?
But I’ll bet that you’d like to know what we used for supplies.
So before we share the picture list, I want to be sure you know what we give all our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code B6CMNDB6 . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.