Have you ever gone to make a card and then made one that was totally different?
It’s kind of like going into a room to look for something and forgetting what you went in there for. (Yeah! THAT’S never happened to you! Right?)
So Ann was heading in to make a birthday card for LaVerne who is celebrating her 100th birthday this weekend. And she came out with a Christmas card!
What was she thinking? (I’m sure she’ll make an appropriate 100th birthday card for LaVerne later today or tomorrow.
Here’s what she came up with a little punch art using the Stampin’ Up! Tree Punch
Don’t you just love that special opening? It’s the perfect card for someone that you don’t have much to say.
Stampin’ Up! is a bit behind in shipping those tree punches right now. (That could change next week.) There are two ways to think about that.
- Order the Tree Punch now. They’ll ship it to you as soon as they get one. (Believe me! They WANT you to have one!)
- Wait until they get them in and get yours after they’ve filled the back orders.
We wish it was different, but it’s just one popular punch!
If you’d like to make this card and need supplies, we’d love to help you do just that. Please click on any of the Stampin’ Up! product pictures below for details and easy online shopping.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Cash in with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Roll to yesterday’s post here.
Be sure to get on our mailing list for new ideas in your inbox each month and 12 Weeks of Christmas Ideas.