Yes, I need your help so I can help Ann.
By now, you might know that I’m sending Ann to the Stampin’ Up! convention in Orlando that they call OnStage. It will be good to sit back here with my favorite huMAN and guard the stamps.
Someone’s got to do it.
We need to get some swaps done. They can’t be too involved because – even thought we got an extra hour – the clock is counting down way too fast. We’re all over easy and elegant, so this is what we came up with.
I’d hate to get in too far and then have Ann change her mind. What do you think?
Ann’s so excited to go to this OnStage thing in Orlando. Stampin’ Up! is taking her to hang out with her friends at Epcot. I’ll bet THAT will be fun! And Stampin’ Up! is paying her admission AND taking her out there. (There will be LOTS of buses!)
But what’s even more important is that she gets to hang out with some of our 24/7 Stampers. Some are coming from Oregon, Missouri and California to attend for the first time – even to meet her for the first time. Wish I could be there. Others from Pennsylvania and Texas to party with Ann for the third or maybe fourth time.
If you’d like to stamp with the 24/7 Stampers, you’re lucky! We’re looking to grow our team and we’d love to have you! Discover more here.
Card Making Tips
- We cut the Very Vanilla used for the greeting to 2″ wide so it would show more Fresh Fig behind it.
- The color combo is one we haven’t tried before:
- Soft Suede
- Fresh Fig
- Crumb Cake
- Very Vanilla
- We could’ve used the Share What You Love Artisan Pearls, but instead we used the Rich Razzleberry Dark Blends to color some Basic Pearls.
- The Stamparatus has been a real time saver so far!
- Having extra Stamparatus Plates helps us have a couple projects going at a time.
Do you recognize the stamp set? It’s Flourish Filigree from page 41 of the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog.
Want to add any of these things to your collection, you can start shopping here. Remember to use our current shopping code NM6AK4FD when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- Handmade reusable card in your mailbox
- Sampling of current product
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and Big Shot Dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!